December 29, 2009
We had a marvelous Christmas here at ISK headquarters, and if you celebrate I hope you did too! This year was Kid Indie Squid Kid’s first Christmas, and even though he is a little too young to know what was going on, it was still very exciting. Family came to us, so we didn’t have to worry about traveling with the baby, and that turned out to be ideal, because I seem to have the virus and/or secondary bacterial infection that WILL NOT DIE.
It will come as little surprise that there were a number of cephalopods underneath our Christmas tree. Here’s a rundown of all the loot…
- Imaginext 3-Headed Sea Dragon Gift Set
- Imaginext Ocean Squid
- Arkham Horror: Innsmouth Horror Expansion (by Fantasy Flight Games)
- orange googly-eyed plush octopus
- Young Mad Scientist Alphabet Blocks (by Xylocopa from ThinkGeek)
- polymer clay tentacle pendent/ornament (by bunny X productions)
Well, I think that’s it for now. I’ve been unplugged for a week so I got to ease back into things, you know?